Thursday, December 07, 2006

You Walked Right Into That One

MANAGER: It's a damned shame no one ever taught you how to open a big screen TV.
GRUNT: Huh?
MANAGER: I said, It's a damned shame that nobody ever taught you how to open the box of a big screen TV.
GRUNT: ...
MANAGER: You're supposed to turn the box so that the TV is right-side up inside the box. See? Then, you tear away the box and all the packaging around it. That way you don't have to flip the TV after it's out of the box. (Smugly.) That's how you open a big screen TV.
GRUNT: ...
MANAGER: ...
GRUNT: I wouldn't know. I'm poor... I can't afford a big screen TV.

4 comments:

Collin Kelley said...

No new blog post since Dec. 7? Tsk, tsk, Mr. Heath. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey since it is 2007 don't you have to restart the list again?

M. Ayodele Heath said...

The list? If you mean the 101 in 1001, I had 1001 days to complete the 101 tasks - which is, 2/7/09. Give a brotha a break!

But thanks for checking in.

junior said...

My bad. I guess reading is fundamental.